Commercial LED & Digital AV Integrator Project Management and Contracting
Working alongside international AV partners to design, deliver and maintain a range of digital integrated systems, such as:
- LED walls & interactive displays for both events sites and commercial applications.
- Project Managing and providing logistical support for brand activation's anywhere in the world.
2023 UCI World Cycling Championship
Large Structures and Special Projects Management.
Throughout the 2023 summer 49 Productions will be partnering with Browne's Scaffolding to provide large structure project management for the inaugural cycling union world championships that are being held across Scotland. We are in the process of taking on additional contracts and can assist in the following:
- Large stock of both Layher & tube and fitting ready for delivery and installation across the UK & EU.
- Structural design and consultancy.
- Construction of a range of structures. Including: stages, platforms, staircases, seating, ramps, cable bridges, etc.
- Developing logistic management plans and assisting in the build/break schedules for large-scale events.
A complete overlay solution:
A large-scale tented Broadway theatre show.
49 Productions are providing a complete Event Overlay Service for this one of a kind event that is set to take place in the summer of 2023.
Our work includes:
- Site design consultancy
- Operational process development
- Logistic management planning
- Staffing and scheduling
- Supplier and vendor resourcing
- Onsite management and technical assistance
Ongoing Technical Support and Skilled Worker Staffing.
North America, United Kingdom, European Union, Saudi Arabia & United Arab Emirates
With our large database of skilled technicians across both the event and construction industries we can provide a workforce that can take on a range of challenges. Our fly-in roster includes:
- Site Managers
- Tent Technicians
- Seating / Bleacher builders
- Site Crew
- Forklift & Heavy Machinery
- AV Technicians
Ongoing works are more regularly uploaded to our LinkedIn page: